Well, I made it for 46 days without any sort of dessert/sweets. I honestly thought that I would start eating my ice cream at 12am and have some out of body experience. It was sort of a letdown. I think I just built it up too much in my mind. It was a fun Lent, and I loved it when people admired my willpower as I passed up all sorts of desserts.
So, I indulged a little more on Easter, eating a bunch of yummy chocolates (counteracted by a walk to Morses pond and a ride on the swings?) and I enjoyed it, but I'm kind of like, meh...So, I am awed at how great my willpower was, but sad that it wasn't all I thought it would be.
For next year, I'm already considering things that will be enough tougher to give up...beer (hmm...I'll probably just give up all alcohol), makeup (eh, my husband would throw me out), or maybe the interweb (ha ha! yeah right!). Anyways, thans again for all the support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment