What kind of test is this Jesus? I already passed your evil donut test over the weekend, and I've been enduring the torment of my husband who has tried to suffocate me with a chocolate Hostess cupcake on three occasions in as many days.
It took all my strength not to tear open the bag in the middle of Target and start freebasing the kisses, foil and all!
Another test will be happening the upcoming days. Miss H is going to be turning 2 on Wednesday. I will most likely bake her a little cake or something in the giant cupcake pan. AND I WILL TASTE NONE OF IT.
I really think I'm starting to lose it. During lecture today my brain steered away from the topic at hand (Drug administration) and I started fantasizing about getting a half chocolate/half Shamrock shake at McDonalds. I seriously started salivating. It was pathetic. I wonder if it will be possible to die from chocolate intoxication...I'll be finding out at 12:00am on April 4th, 2010.




No comments:
Post a Comment