Monday, July 19, 2010
Because closets are for clothes...
I decided to take a trip back to the North Attleboro Farmer's Market to investigate the queer cookie conundrum. Haley and I quickly picked up more Dynamite sauce (we ate the first jar the day after buying it!), spicy homemade pickles, and a wheatberry cherry salad (I have no idea what this salad is, but I was hungry and it looked good at the time, I haven't been brave enough to try it yet). Then we looped around and there it was...the cookie table. Laden with delicious cookies. I spied more of the rainbow shortbreads at the end of the table. I'm trying to be not to be conspicuous, as I examine the other cookies for signs of their orientation. Yep. Ding Ding Ding. Here's the tip off. Gingerbread people. I'm not sure of their gender, because I am enlightened and I would never wonder about that. But, the frosting 'clothes' the Gingys having clued me in. Speedos. Bikinis. One was wearing skinny jeans and carrying a man purse. (Okay, I made that part up) But if you see a Gingerbread person wearing a bikini and it was made by a man, I think it's safe to assume that these are indeed gay cookies. (If a straight guy was so inclined to make a cookie, it would either be a) a Gingy with a huge penis or b) a cookie shaped like a boob) So, Haley and I scooped up two more bags and let the cookies advance their deliciously alternative agenda right into our stomachs. Delicious. Next week we will be buying a Speedo clad Gingy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment