Monday, May 16, 2011

We're here, there's beer, get used to it!

This is what we should have told the people in the campers around us. Little did they know when they arrived at their beautiful hillside campsites that they'd be parked next to a bunch of frat boys cleverly disguised as responsible looking professionals & moms.

"Just know that when I talk about this-and oh my, I will be talking about this, at least I don't know any of your names." This from the gentleman one camper over as he watched four of us line up on top of the hill in preparation to roll down. This was 4pm on a Saturday afternoon after several hours of beers, rum, and jello shots.



"You know, it would be even better if you had a Slip n' Slide," neighbor camper remarked. Oh sir, you haven't seen anything yet...

The garbage bag didn't quite work...


...but we tried


I knew I had to prove I was worthy of a return trip to Margaritaville Mommas weekend.
Too bad the cooking spray didn't have some tanner in it...


But the cooking spray wasn't as effective as you might think.


So, Linds got a bit creative with this little number from the campground store...


You may not believe me, but this was the tamest person at our campsite:


The rest of the weekend in pictures with haiku captions

We need some firewood
These rockets will be just fine
We are good shoppers



The rockets were fun
But really guys couldn't you
Have gotten some wood


Never have I seen
Such a perfect example
of God's work on Earth

See you all again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment