Wednesday, January 26, 2011
It's the most wonderful time of the year...
Time to deny myself things I like. This year, all three of you read my blog can help me choose! Will it be alcohol (disclaimer: I don't generally drink much while school is in, but this would put the kibosh on weekend and Spring Break benders)? How about desserts, I gave those up last year, but it would be giving up something I have everyday. Meat? I love meat. But I'd give it up and try to find some alternatives. Other? Give me your ideas, they'll appear in the comment section after I moderate them (just in case someone says something really off, but I never censor). And as usual, I'll be bloviating about whatever it is I give up! Poll will close on February 2nd...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I went with meat. Because - I mean, let's be honest here - what's the point of even having a weekend if you can't drink? And deserts - eh... you did that last year.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...thats a tough one...what about giving up junk food...not dessert specific. The others are things I love except dessert but you already did that. If you have to go with one of the three, I think you make it meat BUT only red meat.
ReplyDelete